- Has down payment options as low as 3%.
- Interest rate and monthly principal and interest (P&I) payments remain the same for the life of your loan.
- Available in a variety of loan term options.
- Predictable monthly P&I payments allow you to budget more easily.
- Protection from rising interest rates for the life of the loan, no matter how high interest rates go.
- May be a good choice if you plan to stay in your home for a long time.
- The overall interest you pay is higher on a longer-term loan than on a shorter-term loan.
- On a shorter-term loan, the monthly P&I payment is typically higher than on a longer-term loan.
- Requires you to pay monthly mortgage insurance for LTV greater than 80%.
© 2019 Inland Capital Finance